One of the keys to finding a good home without hassle is through a good agent. More than a good resume, they need to have a good track record and a good reputation. They should be effective as an agent. Here are eight good questions to ask an agent before hiring their services.
- Why compelled you to become a real estate agent?
- Why would I want to work with you?
- What sets you apart from other real estate agents?
- What are the things you will do in order for me to find the home that I want?
- What are the common problems encountered in real estate transactions and what will you do to avoid or fix them?
- What are the common mistakes that people do in buying their first house?
- What other professionals do you suggest we work with?
- Are you able to provide me testimonials from your previous clients?